Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between The Mina Group Limited trading as Trade Embroidery (“Trade Embroidery”) and its customers.
2. Trade Embroidery agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Trade Embroidery and recorded in writing between the parties.
3. Unless otherwise agreed on payment for the goods ordered by the customer, payment shall be made when placing the order and if payment has not been made by the last day of the month following delivery then interest shall accrue thereon at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of invoice.
4. Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Trade Embroidery to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
5. In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork, or another aspect of the order such a request must be given by the customer to Trade Embroidery in writing. Trade Embroidery will use its best endeavors to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Trade Embroidery also reserves the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until the artwork is signed by the customer.
6. Trade Embroidery points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Trade Embroidery to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
7. These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Trade Embroidery and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
8. For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Trade Embroidery and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
9. Trade Embroidery reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order placed online or over the phone.
10. Trade Embroidery points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
11. Email discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs and can only be used in online transactions.
12. Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of Trade Embroidery.
13. Please note that colours shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any inquiries.
14. Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases not for employees (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT however purchases for employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to Trade Embroidery if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed unless told otherwise.
15. Trade Embroidery withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
(a) Offensive words and slogans
Offensive graphics and icons
(b) copyrighted material
copyrighted images or phrases
Trade Embroidery Returns Policy
1. You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 28 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
· Goods that have been embroidered, badged, or printed.
· Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
· Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
2. Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
3. Trade Embroidery reserve the right to attempt to repair/uplift any garments prior to providing a replacement.
4. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors, Trade Embroidery reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of Trade Embroidery.
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.
1. All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
2. Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
3. All shortages, damage, production errors, or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
4. Trade Embroidery holds no responsibility for items that may be damaged or lost when the customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
5. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the courier's POD and a delivery note in which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
6. By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
7. Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be by electronic means only. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our site. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Embroidery of your 'Own Supply' items
We can only embroider your own items on the strict understanding that such work is undertaken entirely at your own risk. If you have any doubts about this, please do not ask us to work on your goods.
Please note that, while every care is taken with your goods, embroidery is a mechanical process and there is a very small chance of damage occurring to items being embroidered, although such occurrences are very rare indeed.
Customers supplying their own goods * for embroidery and printing are advised that embroidery is a mechanical process and that there is a very small risk of damage to those goods. The Mina Group Limited will only accept such goods on the strict understanding that:
1. They are in a clean state and free of animal hairs and/or other impurities which might be hazardous to personnel or machinery.
2. Embroidery and Printing of such goods is undertaken entirely at the customer’s own risk. To the fullest extent permitted at law neither The Mina Group Limited nor any person employed by or connected with The Mina Group Limited will be liable for damages of any kind. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation), compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
3. For the purposes of these terms “own goods” means any item of textile intended for embroidery, which is the property of a third party and which was not supplied to the third party by The Mina Group Limited.
4. Submission of goods for embroidery indicates acceptance of these terms in full.
Our Right to Vary these Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
2. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions.